If you’ve been enjoying our free printable flashcards series, we hope you’ll love today’s entry! So far, we’ve featured flashcards for learning colors and shapes, but this pack lets you teach the alphabet with animals!
Most kids love animals and, in this set of free printable flashcards alphabet cards, you can use an animal to introduce each letter – from A to Z!
What’s In the Free Printable Flashcards Alphabet Animals Pack?
In this pack, you’ll find free printable flashcards for every letter of the alphabet – each one featuring a different real or imaginary animal!
Featured animals include:
- Xiphias (Swordfish)
- And 21 more!
You can use the cards to help kids learn animals, letters, letter sounds, or all three concepts! You might even want to use the pack as an introduction to an animal unit. Try teaching the kids how to make each animal’s sound or how to move like each animal.
Resources for Learning the Alphabet
If you’d like to even more resources to teach your children the ABCs, try these alphabet books and activities for little learners!
Books for Teaching the ABCs
- The Alphabet Book – P.D. Eastman
- AlphaOops!: The Day Z Went First – Alethea Kontis
- Eric Carle’s ABC (The World of Eric Carle)
- A Is for Apple (Trace-and-Flip Fun!)
Alphabet Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Magnetic Letter Alphabet Soup Activity – Pre-K Pages
- DIY Preschooler Alphabet Flip Book – Crystal & Co.
- Sensory Alphabet Hunt – Mess for Less
- Early Learning Alphabet Pack – Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
Try these other ideas for early readers!
Plus, get more ideas for early childhood education from my Learning for Little Ones board on Pinterest!