Hi everyone! It’s time for another edition of Family Fun Friday and this week’s theme is Swing into Spring! We’re also sharing a set of free printable flashcards that are perfect for spring learning with little ones!
Free Printable Flashcards: Flower Flashcards
In this set of free printable flower flashcards, you’ll learn about eight different flowers, including:
- and Dahlia!
There’s also a set of blank cards to test kids’ memories after learning the species! If you like this set, you might also want to check out our All About Flowers printable pack for even more flower-themed activities!
Let’s keep the spring theme going with this week’s edition of Family Fun Friday! Last week, there were several great spring-themed posts shared, so I wanted to feature them to help us all swing into spring! Be sure to check out the new posts this week and share your own features!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Britta was a military kid and is a military wife, now living in the high desert of Arizona and far, far from her New Orleans family. She happily homeschools and writes about the intersection of God’s Word and her world at Britta Lafont ~ Everyday Holiness. This year Britta wants to find that sweet spot between getting more done and enjoying the process. Britta will feature Delicious Recipes. Follow: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram.
|Christin blogs at illuminate. As wife to her high school sweetheart and mother to three premature children, she’s learned that God is the Perfect Party Planner and sometimes the unexpected is the greatest gift of all. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Christen will feature Inspirational Posts.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Teach your little ones to count with these adorable Printable Rainbow Number Puzzles at From ABCs to ACTs!
2. Help your kids track the changing spring weather with this Temperature Quilt idea from My Book Boost!
3. Mum in the Madhouse shares 35 Spring Lamb and Sheep Crafts for kids!
4. Get excited for spring and building reading skills with the list of 20 Spring Picture Books at A Book Long Enough!
5. Help your middle schoolers get into the spring spirit with these 50 Middle School Homeschool Science Spring Activities from Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus!
6. Unfortunately, spring means end of the year testing is coming up. The Lou Lou Girls share their Top 5 Study Tips for students!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.