The weather’s warmed up, but we’re also getting more rain. Boo. But, more rain means more rainbows! So, in this week’s edition of Family Fun Friday, I’m featuring several fun rainbow activities for kids that were shared during last week’s linky!
If you blog, be sure to link up your best posts below! If you love to read awesome parenting and homeschooling blog posts, scroll down and get inspired to create a rainbow-themed unit study with your kids!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Britta was a military kid and is a military wife, now living in the high desert of Arizona and far, far from her New Orleans family. She happily homeschools and writes about the intersection of God’s Word and her world at Britta Lafont ~ Everyday Holiness. This year Britta wants to find that sweet spot between getting more done and enjoying the process. Britta will feature Delicious Recipes. Follow: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram.
|Christin blogs at illuminate. As wife to her high school sweetheart and mother to three premature children, she’s learned that God is the Perfect Party Planner and sometimes the unexpected is the greatest gift of all. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Christen will feature Inspirational Posts.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Make a batch of fun DIY Rainbow Slime with Study at Home Mama!
2. Turn rainbow learning into a sensory activity with Tiny Tots Adventures’ Neon Dyed Beans!
3. Learning 2 Walk has a great collection of activities for playing and learning about rainbows!
4. Use the rainbow to teach kids about colors with a Rainbow Color Mixing Art Activity from Mini Monets and Mommies!
5. Why not round out a rainbow unit with some rainbow-themed snacks? Schooling a Monkey shares some great Rainbow Recipes for Kids!
6. Rainbows are a great opportunity to talk about science! Science Kiddos features an exciting Magic Milk rainbow art and science project!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.