We’re focusing on learning for preschoolers in this week’s edition of Family Fun Friday! We’ve gotten to homeschool three little ones so far and we’ll have a new tot schooler starting later in the school year, so I really enjoyed some of the learning activities for preschoolers that were shared last week!
When you take on the responsibility of teaching toddlers and preschoolers at home, it can be a challenge to come up with new activities that will hold their attention. Read below to get some inspiration for great preschool learning activities! And be sure to share your own posts in this week’s linky!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Danita enjoys blogging about cooking and shares yummy recipes on her blog OTasteandSee. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Danita will feature Delicious Recipes.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Misty is passionate about women’s ministry and encouraging the hearts of wives and moms. You can check out her inspired posts on Beautiful Ashes. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Misty will feature posts to encourage women and family fun.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Do you want to get your little ones excited for fall? Use these 12 Apple Crafts for Kids from We Know Stuff to create a preschool apple unit with your kids!
2.Every now and then you come across a craft idea that is so simple and adorable you just squeal. (Okay, maybe that’s just me.) But this Bow Tie Pasta Butterfly Craft from Where Imagination Grows is a perfect craft for little hands.
3. My boys are in a stage where they love all things “boy”: monster trucks, race cars, and fire trucks are at the top of their list right now. Naturally, I was excited to read this great list of Books about Fire Trucks from Growing Book by Book!
4. We love to make playdough in our family and adding fall scents is a great way to make it into a sensory activity! Check out How to Make Fall Scented Playdough at My Big Fat Happy Life for several great fall playdough recipes!
5. Kids are never too young to learn about science! Try the Simple Science Experiment: Testing for Air at Happy Brown House to get your little ones interested in STEM education!
6. Learning how to use scissors correctly is an important skill for preschoolers. Make scissor practice into a fall thematic unit with these 10 Fall Activities for Scissor Practice from Golden Reflections Blog!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
See what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.