Welcome to this week’s edition of Family Fun Friday! This week, we’re featuring six of our favorite posts from last week, including great winter crafts, family games, and suggestions for teaching music at home!
If you’re a blogger, be sure to link up your posts below! I’d love to feature your educational and craft posts next week! 🙂
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Danita enjoys blogging about cooking and shares yummy recipes on her blog OTasteandSee. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Danita will feature Delicious Recipes.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Misty is passionate about women’s ministry and encouraging the hearts of wives and moms. You can check out her inspired posts on Beautiful Ashes. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Misty will feature posts to encourage women and family fun.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Looking for some great winter printable readers? Try this free winter printable reader list from Jodie at Growing Book by Book!
2. If you want to have an awesome night with the family, plan a Minute to Win It family game night! Sharla at The Chaos and the Clutter explains how to put together a Minute to Win It family party!
3. Paper dolls are such a simple, inexpensive fun activity for kids. Holly and Rachel at Kids Activities Blog have a great Design Your Own Paper Dolls printable to share!
4. If you don’t get snow in your area or if you’d rather not go out in the cold, make snowmen inside! Ashley at Life with Moore Babies has a great Egg Carton Snowman craft that’s perfect for little hands!
5. Teaching kids how to count and identify number order can be so boring. Susan at Dabbling Momma has a cute way to use color lights to teach Number Sequence!
6. Teaching music at home can be tricky, especially if you’re not musically inclined. Jill at Enchanted Homeschooling Mom makes it simple with five ways you can Teach Music at Home!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.