14. Pumpkin was everywhere this fall, wasn’t it? Combine it with chocolate in these Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars!
15. The only thing that stops me from eating cheesecake everyday is how long it takes to bake a cheesecake. With these Cheesecake Cookie Bars, though, I might be in trouble.
16. Can I say that I’m eating healthy if I bake these Oatmeal Cookie Bars? Let’s say the answer is yes.
17. These Monster Cookie Bars feature peanut butter, chocolate chips, AND M&Ms. ‘Nuff said.
18. Snickerdoodles are so delicious. (Really, anything with cinnamon in it is high on my list of things to adore.) These Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars look yummy!
19. I’ve never thought of making a cookie bar with cranberries, but these Orange Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars look amazing!
20. Let’s see….I love apples, I love cinnamon, and I love sugar. These Apple Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Bars are a no-brainer!
21. These Chewy Cookie Bars have seven layers of deliciousness!
22. I can’t wait to try these Cherry Almond Cookie Bars when cherries are in season!
23. These Strawberry Lemon Shortbread Bars look absolutely wonderful!
24. Sopapillas and cheesecake in one recipe? Sign me up for these Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars!
25. You can make these Chocolate Cookie Butter Bars without baking!
Do you have a favorite cookie bar recipe? Please, pretty please, share it in the comments! Oh, and if you try one of these, let me know how it was!
Don’t miss our other cooking with kids posts!
Want to get great parenting activities in your inbox? Sign up for our email newsletter!
Find even more delicious desserts on my Sweet Treats for Kids Pinterest board!
Thanks for including my Chewy Chocolate Toffee Marshmallow Cookie Bar(#8) in your collection! Baking with kids can be a mess, but it teaches them to be comfortable in the kitchen and makes memories that last a lifetime! Happy baking. 🙂
Um, YUMMY!! As a cookie lover, I can definitely appreciate this list! Shared all over the place because the world needs MORE cookies 🙂
Thanks for sharing at the Thoughtful Spot Blog Hop!
Thanks for such a great list!
Susan Evans says
Yum! Those look delicious!