We have a very active little one in our family. She’s running around learning everything she possibly can. But, because she’s so excited about what’s she learning to do, getting her to settle down for bed has become a bit of problem. Every time I walk her into her room at night, she says “I want to get up in the morning, Mama.” Every. Single. Time. 🙂
So I thought I’d look for some bedtime books that would help her settle down and get ready for sleep. Today, I’m sharing a roundup of adorable bedtime books for toddlers!
If you and your little one enjoy these stories, be sure to check out my list of the absolute best picture books for three-year-olds!
Bedtime Books for Toddlers
1. The Going-to-Bed Book by Sandra Boynton
2. The Goodnight Train by June Sobel
3. Kiss Good Night by Amy Hest
4. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
6. A Book of Sleep by Il Sung Na
7. Clifford’s Bedtime by Norman Bridewell
8. Bedtime in the Meadow by Stephanie Shaw
9. If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul
10. Snuggle Up, Sleepy Ones by Claire Freedman
See even more cozy bedtime stories for toddlers on the next page!
[…] 10 Bedtime Books for Toddlers – Selena at Look We’re Learning […]
[…] Look, we’re Learning! has a “cozy” bedtime story list that makes me want to grab my blankie and snuggle up with a book! […]