I simply cannot wait for spring. Everything wakes up from the winter sleep: the trees start to bloom, the birds come back from their migration South, and even the bugs start crawling around again.
It’s a wonderful time of year to share some crafting fun and these easy spring crafts for kids are packed with fun projects you can do with your little ones! All of these crafts require six supplies or less, so you’ll have no trouble making them – even if you’re running short on time!
Take a look at this list to find something you and your children can craft together. And, if you want more spring fun, add to your spring learning with this list of 50 spring books to read with kids!
75 Easy Spring Crafts for Kids
1. Coffee Filter Flower Craft – Look! We’re Learning!
2. Spring Flowers Craft – Teach Me Mommy
3. Torn Paper Flowers – 3 Dinosaurs
4. Easy Mosaic Flower Craft – Crafts On Sea
5. DIY Flower Letters – Everyday Savvy
6. Painted Garden Rocks – Little Sprouts Learning
7. Shape Bird Craft – Fantastic Fun and Learning
8. Spring Paper Flowers – Kitchen Counter Chronicles
9. Bottle Top Spring Flowers – Blue Bear Wood
10. Brood of Chicks Feelings Craft – Mosswood Connections
11. Toilet Paper Roll Flowers Craft – The Best Ideas for Kids
12. Clothespin Bee Craft – Non-Toy Gifts
13. Clothespin Butterfly Craft – Crystal and Co.
14. Neon Egg Carton Flowers – Moms and Crafters
15. Rocking Paper Plate Sheep – Red Ted Art
16. Pasta Flowers Craft – Capri + 3
17. Handprint Bunny Craft – Really Are You Serious
18. Hairy Spring Gardening Craft – Mom Vs. The Boys
19. Magazine Butterfly Craft – There’s Just One Mommy
20. Ladybug Teacher Thank You Card – The Soccer Mom Blog
21. Painted Flower Pots – KC Edventures
22. Rainbow Footprint Butterfly Craft – Messy Little Monster
23. Paper Plate Spring Chick – School Time Snippets
24. Watercolor Dragonflies Craft – Nemscok Farms
25. Tissue Paper Flower Bracelet – Buggy and Buddy