For a lot of homeschoolers, summer break is coming to an end, but there’s still time to get in some fun hands-on summer learning activities! This week’s edition of Family Fun Friday features six great interactive learning posts from last week, so be sure to visit them and show them some love!
By the way, don’t forget to scroll ALLLLL the way down to the bottom of the page to see this week’s posts and link up your own fun! 🙂
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Teaching the alphabet to young kids can be super fun with these cute DIY Alphabet Gems from Little Log Cottage School!
2. Heading on a road trip? Try this Road Trip Bingo game from Three Kids and Fish to keep the kids entertained along the way!
3. A Life in Balance features 6 Easy Kid Crafts for a Rainy Day, which are great for those stormy summer afternoons!
4. Have a toddler running around? (We do.) Check out the list of Toddler Boredom Busters from My Bored Toddler!
5. Kayse Pratt shares some free Printables for Planning Simple Summer Activities for each day of the week!
6. Learn about animal prints with the easy and cute Paw Prints Painting Activity from Letters in the Sand!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.