I just love homeschool planning season. Many homeschoolers start planning for the new school year during late spring and early summer.
In our family, though, homeschool planning season is practically a year-round event. Even after almost ten years of homeschooling, I’m always looking for new homeschool planning tips that will help us along our journey. After all, each child is different and each grade level is different, so what worked in the past may not work as you go along.
Get your new homeschool year started on the right foot with these tried-and-tested homeschool planning tips that work! There are 25 here – all from veteran homeschooling moms (including me!) – and they’re great for any age and stage you’re teaching.
Feeling a little overwhelmed by your homeschooling journey? Take a breather with this article about the things you don’t need to homeschool!
Image c/o: habovka / depositphotos
25 Helpful Homeschool Planning Tips for the New School Year
1. Simple Lesson Planning for Minimalist Homeschoolers – Look! We’re Learning!
2. My Super Simple Homeschool Planning Method – Homeschool Your Boys
3. Make a Homeschool Schedule – Homeschooling Ideas
4. Printable 2018-19 Homeschool Planning Form – Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
5. How to Use Mind Maps for Homeschool Planning – Triumphant Learning
6. Free Printable Homeschool Planner Pages for Relaxed Homeschoolers – This Simple Balance
7. Printable Homeschool Quarterly Planning Form – Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
8. Step-by-Step Instructions to Plan A Homeschool Year – Preschoolers and Peace
9. Planning for the Non-Planning Homeschool Mom – Homeschooling Without Training Wheels
10. How to Hold a Weekly Homeschool Planning Meeting – Hodgepodge
11. Five Simple Tips to Help You Schedule Your Homeschool Day – Finding Joy In the Journey
12. How to Plan Homeschool One Quarter At A Time – Lara Molettiere
13. 15 Homeschool Schedule Ideas for Kids with ADHD – Look! We’re Learning!
14. How to Pre-Plan A Homeschool Year – Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
15. How to Frugally Plan Your Homeschool with Folders – Rock Your Homeschool
16. 2018 Weekly Homeschool Planning Worksheets – Table Life Blog
17. How to Plan A Homeschool Week – Blossom and Root
18. 7 Steps to Simplify Homeschool Planning – Triumphant Learning
19. The Ultimate Guide to Low-Stress Homeschool Planning and Scheduling – Hide the Chocolate
20. 7 Step Homeschool Curriculum Planner – Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
21. How to Create a Flexible Homeschool Schedule – Look! We’re Learning!
22. The Tools You Need to Plan Your Homeschool Year – Finding Joy In the Journey
23. How to Make Your Homeschool Planner Work for You – Rock Your Homeschool
24. Homeschool Planning with a Spiral Notebook – Blog, She Wrote
25. Free Printable Homeschool Planning Pages – Classically Homeschooling
These homeschool planning tips are awesome for jump starting your new school year! But if you need a little more help to plan your homeschooling lessons, check out these other suggestions!
Follow my Homeschool Planning Pinterest board for even more suggestions!
And now for the Rainbow Resource Back to Homeschool Giveaway!
Whether you’re an early bird who already started your new school year or you homeschool year-round (like we do), I’m pretty sure you could use a little extra money for homeschool curriculum. Right???
I’m thrilled to share an awesome giveaway that I’m offering with a group of education bloggers. We’re giving away $250 to help parents buy curriculum, educational supplies, and more to stock up their learning library!
Well, actually, we’re giving away $250 twice. Two people will win a $250 gift card to Rainbow Resource Center!!
To enter for your chance to win, simply use the Rafflecopter form below. The more entries you do, the better your odds are of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends July 27th, 2018 at 11:59pm ET. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be a resident of U.S. or Canada to enter. Selected winners will have 48 hours to respond to email notification to claim their prizes or another winner will be drawn. By entering this giveaway, you agree to be added to the email lists of the participating bloggers. Please be sure to read the Terms & Conditions upon entering the giveaway.