I love preschool crafts. There’s just something about getting tiny hands involved in making art that is too adorable for words. Plus, PreK crafts give preschoolers a chance to work on fine motor skills, color recognition, shapes, themes, and more!
And that’s why I thought it would be cool to find some easy PreK beach crafts for kids that would be perfect for summer arts and crafts. After all, you only get a couple of summers to enjoy with your preschoolers before they become…gasp…kindergartners.
There are 35 different preschool beach crafts below, so you’ll have to plenty to choose from this summer. If you make a few, let me know which ones your kids loved the most!
By the way, if you’d like to share even more beachy preschool fun with the kids, be sure to check out our Beach Number Playdough Mats to help little ones practice forming the numbers 0 to 9 with playdough!
35 Easy PreK Beach Crafts for Kids
1. Beach Shoebox Diorama – Look! We’re Learning!
2. Shell Critters Art Projects for Kids – Mosswood Connections
3. 3-D Sandcastle Craft for Kids – Buggy and Buddy
4. Beach Drift Wood and Broken Shell Rattles – Red Ted Art
5. Invitation to Play: A Beach Themed Mud Kitchen – The Gingerbread House
6. DIY Sea Shells Sensory Bottle Calm Down Jar – Rhythms of Play
7. Easy Sea Shell Crafts – Teach Me Mommy
8. Clay Boat and Underwater Craft – Messy Little Monster
9. Beach-In-A-Jar Keepsake – Moms and Crafters
10. Shell Sunflower Craft – Rhythms of Play
11. Beach Holiday Keepsake – Teach Me Mommy
12. Seashell Memory Game for Kids – Growing Up Gabel
13. Summer Beach Themed Sand and Shell Art – Happiness is Homemade
14. Sea Glass Sun Catcher Jar – The Gingerbread House
15. Easy Salt Dough Keepsakes – Red Ted Art
16. Shell Daisy Nature Craft – Rhythms of Play
17. How to Make Adorable Jellyfish Crafts Preschool Activity – Natural Beach Living
18. Shell Frames With Handprint Keepsake Gift – Rhythms of Play
See more simple PreK beach crafts on the next page!