One of the things I love best about summer is that it’s such a relaxed time.
While we still continue schooling, we do so without making lesson plans or trying to meet objectives.
Unfortunately, that also leaves a lot of free time for the kids.
And it only takes a couple of days into June before they’re shouting “Mom, I’m bored!”
That makes summer a great time of year to do some crafting. And these simple summer crafts for kids are perfect!
Each of these crafts requires six or fewer supplies, so they’re awesome for quick art activities, afternoon family fun, or easy projects for the…ahem….not so crafty among us. (Myself included.)
Take a look to find some easy summer crafts you’ll love to share with the kids!
And, for more summer fun, don’t miss our list of 50 summer books to share during read-aloud time!
40 Simple Summer Crafts for Kids:
1. Toilet Roll Butterfly Craft – Look! We’re Learning!
2. Seaside Shell Windchime – Red Ted Art
3. Easy Pebble Art – Blue Bear Wood
4. Pool Noodle Shark – J Daniel 4’s Mom
5. DIY Bubble Snake Blower – Messy Little Monster
6. Paper Roll Flowers – The Best Ideas for Kids
7. Glowing Campfire Craft – Buggy and Buddy
8. Painted Seashell Craft – Moms and Crafters
9. Coffee Filter Crab Craft – Look! We’re Learning!
10. Tin Can Lanterns – Rainy Day Mum
11. Threaded Watermelon Craft – Homebound But Hopeful
12. Flower Petal Suncatcher – Messy Little Monster
13. Salt Dough Shell Pendants – Red Ted Art
14. Starfish and Sand Paper Plate Craft – J Daniel 4’s Mom
15. Egg Carton Bee – Buggy and Buddy
16. Decorated Sunglasses – Moms and Crafters
17. Coffee Filter Jellyfish Craft – Look! We’re Learning!
18. Grass Seed Art – Blue Bear Wood
19. DIY Friendship Bracelets – Red Ted Art
20. Painted Watermelon Craft – Homeschool Preschool
Leave a Reply