It’s officially spring! And it’s a great time to read about spring flowers with kids! Today, I’m sharing 10 children’s books about flowers that are perfect for this time of year. 🙂
If you enjoy this list of books, check out some of our other spring learning ideas! We’ve got spring crafts for kids, spring books for kids, and a list of 50 free spring printables you can use for homeschooling!
10 Children’s Books about Flowers
1. The Flower Alphabet Book by Jerry Pallotta and Leslie Evans
2. Flowers are Calling by Rita Gray and Kenard Pak
3. The Reason for a Flower: A Book about Flowers, Pollen, and Seeds by Ruth Heller
4. Zinnia’s Flower Garden by Monica Wellington
5. Garden Flowers Coloring Book by Stefen Bernath
6. Fran’s Flower by Lisa Bruce and Rosalind Beardshaw
7. Flowers and Showers: A Spring Counting Book by Rebecca F. Davis
8. The Life Cycle of a Flower by Molly Aloian and Bobbie Kalman
9. How Flowers Grow by Emma Helbrough et. al.
10. Xochitl and the Flowers by Jorge Argueta and Carl Angel
Love these selections? Don’t miss our other book lists!
For more tips to make your kids into readers, check out my Reading for Kids board on Pinterest!
This post is part of The Massive Guide to Homeschool Reading Lists by iHomeschool Network! Click over to read tons of awesome booklists shared by my fellow homeschooling bloggers!
Ashley Wright says
Wow! I had no idea there were so many books about flowers! This is wonderful for all homeschooling families. Thanks for sharing the resources! I would love to stop by again very soon!