Naturally, the homeschooling tips shared during last week’s Family Fun Friday were right on time for me! Take a look at the features and then get even more homeschooling inspiration from this week’s posts!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. If you’re trying to use more online resources in your homeschool, you’ll love the 25 Free Educational Websites for Kids from Tidbits of Experience!
2. Get some inspiration for your preschool homeschool room with Growing Hands On Kids’ Montessori Inspired Tot School Space!
3. Embark On the Journey shares an adorable printable pack based on the classic children’s book The Little Red Lighthouse!
4. We’re planning to school year round this time, so I loved the ideas at Year Round Homeschooling on how to Make Year Round Homeschooling Fun!
5. Need help getting your homeschool supplies organized? Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus shares tips to help you Get Organized for the New Homeschool Year!
6. Help your kids build literacy the Lego way with Growing Book by Book’s Lego Activities That Build Reading and Writing Skills!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.