It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for Family Fun Friday! Last week’s party featured plenty of great posts for teaching preschoolers, so I thought I’d feature six of them in case any of you are heading “back to preschool” this month!
Today is also my last time co-hosting the Family Fun Friday linky, so if you want to keep linking up your posts, be sure to visit Monica Pruett at Happy and Blessed Home or Herchel Scruggs at Gym Craft Laundry if you want to join the party going forward.
I’ve enjoyed hosting for the past year and I’ve gotten to feature so many awesome homeschooling bloggers! I hope you’ll keep linking up!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Head to A Little Pinch of Perfect to learn how to make a Toilet Paper Roll Car Craft!
2. Teach preschoolers how to build CVCE words with the adorable printable Apple Baskets at Life Over C’s!
3. Are your preschoolers learning the alphabet this year? Midwest Modern Momma shares 7 ways to help preschoolers learn the alphabet!
4. Grab the super cute Back to School Counting Cards and Puzzles from Living Life and Learning to refresh preschool math skills!
5. Work on literacy by having preschoolers learn the alphabet with the letters in their names! Jodie from Growing Book by Book explains how!
6. Want to make preschool less “school-y”? Tiny Tots Adventures shares a fun and relaxed way to help little ones learn their ABCs!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.