Have you made it to the beach yet this year? We’re planning a quick trip to a local one in August, so I thought I’d look for some fun and adorable beach crafts for kids that we can make together before we leave!
What I love about studying the beach with kids is that the topic is so broad! You can learn about the sun, the ocean, ocean animals, beach sand, animals that live on the beach, seashells, ice cream, and so much more! So there are crafts for all these things below!
Read on to find some fun beach crafts you can try too!
25 Beach Crafts for Kids
1. Beach Diorama for Kids from Look! We’re Learning!
2. Puffy Paint Ocean Collage from ArtsyMomma
3. Seashell Keepsake Craft from Moms and Crafters
4. Beach-Themed Sand and Shell Art from Happiness is Homemade
5. Sand Footprint Craft from Paging Fun Mums
6. Newspaper Shark Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
7. Paper Plate Sun Craft from Buggy and Buddy
8. Starfish Ocean Button Craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect
9. Shell Sunflower Craft from Rhythms of Play
10. Sand Handprint Keepsakes from The Imagination Tree
11. DIY Beach Sand from Look! We’re Learning!
12. Cupcake Liner Sun Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
13. 3-Ingredient Ocean in a Bottle from Happy Hooligans
14. Paper Plate Seashell Craft from Artsy Crafty Mom
15. Sand in a Bottle Craft from Gift of Curiosity
16. Coffee Filter Beach Ball Craft from Look! We’re Learning!
17. Popsicle Stick Mosaic Sun Craft from Kids Activities Blog
18. Cupcake Liner Lighthouse Craft from Sugar Aunts
19. DIY Seashell Mobile from Nurture Store
20. Egg Carton Ocean Craft from The Imagination Tree
21. Bubbling Shell Painting from Mess for Less
22. DIY Moon Sand from Look! We’re Learning!
23. Paper Plate Beach Ball Craft from Glued to My Crafts
24. Sun Craft Scissor Skills Activity from A Little Pinch of Perfect
25. Beach Keepsake Craft from Fireflies and Mudpies
Need more summer learning ideas? Try these with your kids!
Plus, get even more ideas on my Summer Activities for Kids Pinterest Board!
And don’t miss my All About Beaches Printable Pack – perfect for keeping kids learning over the summer!
This post is part of the Summer Activities for Kids Blog Hop! Check out more summer fun for kids below!
Flower Suncatcher Nature Craft – Messy Little Monster
Make a Bee Bath – Kitchen Counter Chronicles
Water Play Car Wash – Play and Learn Everyday
Tic Tac Toe Races – Royal Baloo
Finding Dory Wind Sock Craft – The Gingerbread House
[…] 25 Beach Crafts for Kids […]
[…] Make a real flower suncatcher with Messy Little Monsters Clean the toy cars in a fun car wash with Play & Learn Everyday Royal Balloo shares how to make an outdoor exploding tic-tac-toe game Look We Are Learning shares 25 beach crafts for kids to make […]