Nothing quite says “summer” like a popsicle. I remember my parents getting the big bag of flavored freeze pops during the summer and storing them in the freezer.
It was always a race between my brother and I to see who could get the rare blue raspberry flavored pop first.
I didn’t know then that you could make popsicles at home. And, since we have four children, it’s actually worth it to make a lot of DIY popsicle recipes for ourselves. That way, the kids can get involved in making them too!
These easy homemade popsicles are perfect for making delicious summertime treats together. Pick a few to try for some cool sweets your kids will love!
Read on to see the list of popsicle recipes below! And, for more summer fun, take a look at our list of 60 outdoor play ideas for summer!
20 DIY Popsicle Recipes to Make with Kids
1. Banana Popsicles Recipe – On My Kids Plate
2. Blueberry Peach Popsicles – Dancing Through the Rain
3. Strawberry Freezer Popsicles – Low Carb Yum
4. Banana Berry Popsicles – Sidewalk Shoes
5. Orange Pineapple Popsicles – Five Spot Green Living
6. Root Beer Float Popsicles – Boulder Locavore
7. Watermelon Popsicles – A Magical Mess
8. Blueberries Cream Popsicles – A Simple Pantry
9. Peach Honey Popsicles – Cookie and Kate
10. Watermelon Sorbet Popsicles – Parenting Chaos
11. Green Smoothie Popsicles – 5 Minutes for Mom
12. Kids Summer Watermelon Popsicles – Powerful Mothering
13. Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles – Yellow Bliss Road
14. Fruit Smoothie Popsicles – Lemon Tree Dwelling
15. Creamy Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles – Good Life Eats
16. Limeade Popsicles – A Simple Pantry
17. Grapefruit Popsicles – Paper N Stitch Blog
18. Strawberry Coconut Milk Popsicles – The Roasted Root
19. Chocolate-Covered Banana Popsicles – Cafe Delites
20. Mermaid Popsicles – Seduction In the Kitchen
Did you love this list of DIY popsicle recipes? Make warm weather learning fun with these other summer ideas!
And for more ways to spend summer with the kids, follow my Summer Activities for Kids Pinterest board!