Since we’re homeschooling on a budget (like many of you are), we love free homeschooling printables in our family! In last week’s Family Fun Friday, there were plenty of great homeschooling activities, including several great printable activities. Today we’re featuring our favorites!
If you’re a blogger, be sure to link up your posts to this week’s linky. Your posts could be featured next week!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Danita enjoys blogging about cooking and shares yummy recipes on her blog OTasteandSee. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Danita will feature Delicious Recipes.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Misty is passionate about women’s ministry and encouraging the hearts of wives and moms. You can check out her inspired posts on Beautiful Ashes. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Misty will feature posts to encourage women and family fun.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Totschooling has an adorable Turkey Feathers Number Matching game, which is perfect for teaching numerals and number pictures to little ones!
2. At Stella123, you can get a free B is for Bear Printable activity for preschoolers! This would be great for letter of the week activities!
3. Jodie at Growing Book by Book has a great roundup of free Printable Kids’ Books for Fall! Since we have a young reader in our family, I was super excited to see these. 🙂
4. So You Call Yourself a Homeschooler is featuring a Fall Harvest Early Learning Pack for PreK and Kindergarten! This is a fabulous way to extend a fall unit for younger kids.
5. Help preschoolers learn how to count to 10 with these free Match and Count Cards for 1-10 from Powerful Mothering!
6. Learning sight words can be kind of boring, especially for active learners. Brain Power Boy has an amazing free Printable Sight Word Game that teaches early reading in a super fun way!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.