We’re back with yet another set of free printable flashcards for kids! In this edition, we’re focusing on learning the days of the week.
Our boys are working on calendar skills this school year, so we’ve been memorizing the days of the week and the months of year (in order) to help them keep up with the date every morning. I hope that you find our set Free Printable Flashcards Days of the Week Cards to be useful for your young learners as well!
What’s Included in Free Printable Flashcards Days of the Week?
This pack includes flashcards for all seven days of the week, along with their corresponding place in the calendar. The first set features both the name of each day and the calendar image, while the second set features the calendar image only.
Make a game out of the lesson by printing two copies and playing a game of “Go Fish”! If you’d like to add an art activity, print the cards in black and white and let the kids color them.
Resources for Teaching Children the Days of the Week
Want to include even more resources in your calendar unit? Try these books and activities for teaching the days of the week to preschoolers! (Affiliate links are provided here for convenience. For details, see our Disclosure Policy.)
Books about the Days of the Week:
- Today is Monday – Eric Carle
- Someday is Not a Day of the Week – Denise Brennan-Nelson
- Monday is One Day – Arthur Levine
- Cookie’s Week – Cindy Ward
Days of the Week Activities:
- Days of the Week Busy Bag – B-Inspired Mama
- Days of the Week Song for Kids – Motherhood on a Dime
- Days of the Week Memory Chant – Let’s Play Music
- Days of the Week Mural – Kids Activities Blog
More Free Printable Flashcards:
- Leaf Identification Flashcards
- Alphabet Animal Flashcards
- Shape Flashcards
- Spanish Opposites Flashcards
To download your copy of our Free Printable Flashcards: Days of the Week, click the image or the link below to download them!