Are your little ones getting spring fever yet?
My four-year-old is super excited about going to the park now that the skies are turning blue and the air is getting warmer.
Yes, I know we can go to the park during winter, but I’m from Florida, so no.
To help her along with her preschool lessons, I use a lot of printables for preschoolers and so today I’m sharing 25 free spring printables for preschoolers!
These are wonderful for helping young ones work on basic early childhood skills while enjoying a fun spring theme!
Check out the list below for some great resources for early learners!
And be sure to browse our list of spring books for kids that you can read together this year!
25 Free Spring Printables for Preschoolers
1. Colorful Birds Color Matching Activity – Look! We’re Learning!
2. Printable Flower Petal Counting Activity – My Mundane and Miraculous Life
3. Name Recognition Flower Garden – Totschooling
4. Spring Preschool Worksheets – Mess for Less
5. Butterfly Identification Cards – Look! We’re Learning!
6. Flower Names Building Printable – A Dab of Glue Will Do
7. Spring Sight Words Flashcards – Look! We’re Learning!
8. Bugs Preschool Worksheets – Learning 2 Walk
9. Rainbow Letter Match Free Printable – A Little Pinch of Perfect
10. Over the Rainbow Playdough Mats – Look! We’re Learning!
11. Printable Flower Counting Book – Fun-A-Day
12. Catch a Bug Printable Game – Picklebums
13. Printable Spring Flower Flashcards – Look! We’re Learning!
See more spring preschool printables on the next page!
Leave a Reply