Hi everyone! It’s time for yet another edition of Family Fun Friday! Last week, we featured some great language arts for homeschool resources. This week, we’re highlighting homeschooling helps for the entire family, even Mom!
If you’re a blogger, be sure to follow our co-hosts and link up your own posts! You could be featured next week! 😉
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Danita enjoys blogging about cooking and shares yummy recipes on her blog OTasteandSee. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Danita will feature Delicious Recipes.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Misty is passionate about women’s ministry and encouraging the hearts of wives and moms. You can check out her inspired posts on Beautiful Ashes. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Misty will feature posts to encourage women and family fun.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Totschooling has a great Matching Animal Halves printable activity! It’s a fun introduction to the basic concept of halves, plus you can weave in animal facts!
2. Take a trip halfway around the world with this Korea unit from Crafty Moms Share! It includes books about Korea, a fun Korean paper box craft, and animal paper bag puppets you can make with the kids!
3. As a harried homeschooling mom, this one is easily my favorite of the week. I always run out of time for lesson planning and Sarah of Early Bird Mom has a great suggestion: do a weekly review of your homeschooling days!
4. Make learning about the galaxy into a sensory activity with this Find the Big Dipper constellation activity from Tiny Tots Adventure! You only need basic pantry staples to get started!
5. Learn all about the letter g featuring gumballs with this Letter G unit from DIY with Grant and Kiley! Don’t forget to make the super cute gumball cupcakes afterward!
6. A Little Pinch of Perfect features a Letter F unit for preschool, complete with skills for gross motor and fine motor development! Plus, there’s a positively adorable jumping frog craft!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.