Hi everyone! In this week’s edition of Family Fun Friday, we’re sharing more than 100 parenting and homeschooling resources from last week’s linky! So, if your homeschool routine is feeling a bit…stale, look no further for inspiration!
If you’re a blogger, don’t forget to link up your own posts below! We’ll pick six more to feature next week. 🙂
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Britta was a military kid and is a military wife, now living in the high desert of Arizona and far, far from her New Orleans family. She happily homeschools and writes about the intersection of God’s Word and her world at Britta Lafont ~ Everyday Holiness. This year Britta wants to find that sweet spot between getting more done and enjoying the process. Britta will feature Delicious Recipes. Follow: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram.
|Christin blogs at illuminate. As wife to her high school sweetheart and mother to three premature children, she’s learned that God is the Perfect Party Planner and sometimes the unexpected is the greatest gift of all. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Christen will feature Inspirational Posts.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Looking for a quick, indoor sensory activity that won’t take all day to clean up? Try this DIY Kinetic Sand from Parenting Chaos!
2. Young kids love pretend play! Mothers Messy Madness shares how to make a fun DIY Play Shop made out of packing boxes!
3. If you’re studying winter or arctic animals with young learners, ABC Creative Learning explains how to make a simple Paper Plate Penguin Craft!
4. Cover geography, culture, and biology at home with an amazing roundup from Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus featuring more than 70 Resources for Learning about the Rain Forest!
5. If you have a dinosaur fan in the house, this roundup of over 80 Dinosaur Learning Ideas from Mama of Many Blessings will keep your kids interested in the Prehistoric Age!
6. Maybe it’s just because I’m in the middle of the potty training Piglet right now, but these Tips for Potty Training Twins from Bajan Texas are so helpful!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.