With the weather warming up, it’s the perfect time of year to head outside with the kids!
Now that we’re sharing more simple crafts with our little ones, we’ve found that natural materials make the perfect art medium.
There are so many ways to use nature to create art.
After all, nature is already a kind of art in itself.
If you’d like to try some natural arts and crafts with your kids over the summer, take a look at these 21 nature crafts for kids!
There are so many cute ideas here for taking flowers, pinecones, rocks, and more and repurposing them for adorable craft projects and games.
These are perfect for lazy summer afternoons or early fall evening play!
Thinking of getting outside for a hike? Try these tips for exploring a nature trail with kids!
21 Easy Nature Crafts for Kids
1. Leaf Painting – Look! We’re Learning!
2. How to Make a DIY Pool Noodle Hobby Horse – Molly Moo Crafts
3. Ladybugs Vs. Tadpoles Outdoor Tic Tac Toe Game – Atta Girl Says
4. Painted Rock Art – Typically Simple
5. Rock Garden Caterpillar – Nellie Bellie
6. Nature Craft: Making a Journey Stick – Growing Family
7. Outdoor Spray Painting – The Country Chic Cottage
8. Birdseed Ornaments – One Little Project At A Time
9. Kids Craft: Ice Chalk – We Know Stuff
10. Bug Village – Crafts by Amanda
11. Nature Paintbrushes – Messy Little Monster
13. Pet Rock Necklace – Crafts by Amanda
14. DIY Bird Feeder Craft – Mommy’s Bundle
15. Happy Camper Garden Planter – ABCs and Garden Peas
16. Toddler Outdoor Canvas Painting Project – Arts and Crackers
17. Butterfly Handprint Garden Pot – Happily Ever Mom
18. Easy Paper May Basket – ABCs and Garden Peas
19. Soda Bottle Fairy Garden House – My Pinterventures
20. Pinecone Owls – Crafts by Amanda
21. Flower Suncatcher – Messy Little Monster
Want to try more nature crafts and activities? Don’t miss these posts!