Are you planning a camping trip this year? Get your kids excited for the trip with these fun kids books about camping!
Honestly, I’ve never been camping. My parents weren’t really outdoor-sy and, frankly, the thought of sleeping outdoors doesn’t thrill me either.
But my kids have said that they want to try it, so the hubs and I agreed to rent a cabin in the woods as a first step in that direction. Our trip is next week, so these books are right on time!
One of the things I’m looking forward to the most is just spending some quiet time with the family without outside distractions.
No hectic schedules, no other commitments, no working – just chill family time. If you’re a camping expert, please share your tried-and-true tips for making it an awesome outing!
And if you’re looking for more beautiful kids’ books for your family, don’t miss this list of beach books kids will love!
25 Kids’ Books about Camping
2. The Kids’ Outdoor Adventure Book: 448 Great Things to Do in Nature Before You Grow Up
4. S is for S’mores: A Camping Alphabet
5. Alvin Ho: Allergic to Camping, Hiking, and Other Natural Disasters
6. Curious George Goes Camping
7. Camping Catastrophe! (Ready, Freddy #14)
9.Toasting Marshmallows: Camping Poems
10. Camping Fun Sticker Activity Book
12. Peppa Pig and the Camping Trip
13. The Berenstain Bears Blaze a Trail
14. Claire’s Cursed Camping Trip
15. Humphrey’s Creepy-Crawly Camping Adventure
16. The Kids’ Campfire Book: Official Book of Campfire Fun
17. Camp Out!: The Ultimate Kids’ Guide
19. Amelia Bedelia Goes Camping
20. A Camping Spree with Mr. Magee
23. A Campfire Tail
25. 1, 2, 3 – Make a S’more With Me
Don’t miss these other book lists for kids!
This post is part of the Camping Kids Unit Study roundup! Click over to read more camping themed posts!
Camping Writing Worksheets – My Joy-Filled Life
Camping Hacks for Kids – FrogMom
Homemade Firestarters – Schooling a Monkey