I have to be honest: I’m not much of a baker. I didn’t learn how to bake from scratch as a kid, but I’ve been trying to teach my kids to bake (generally as I learn myself).
So – one way I’ve found to get over my fear of baking is to make things I actually want to eat. And who doesn’t want to eat cookie bars?
I’ve rounded up 25 super dee-licious cookie bar recipes that I intend to try this winter! (Well, maybe not ALL of them.) I hope these look yummy enough for you to try too! By the way, for some really simple and yummy treats, try our Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies!
25 Dee-licious Cookie Bar Recipes
1. This super simple Almond Cookie Bar recipe looks so easy and delicious to make!
2. Add a little “crunch” to your cookie bars with this Double Chocolate Butterfinger Cookie Bar recipe!
3. My mom’s banana pudding recipe is a family tradition, but these Banana Pudding Bars might become a close second!
4. Have you ever had caramel and walnuts in your chocolate chip cookies? Me neither. Time to try this Caramel Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!
5. If you like caramel, you’ll love these Twix Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – candy and chocolate in one!
6. I love Chai tea, but I never thought of making Chai Cookie Bars. These look amazing!
7. Salted Caramel Snickers Cookie Bars. Oh my.
8. I have never thought to combine toffee and marshmallow before. But that’s exactly what this Chewy Chocolate Toffee Marshmallow Cookie Bar recipe does! And it looks heavenly.
9. Cinnamon and maple are two of my favorite flavors. Both are in these Cinnamon Chip Maple Cookie Bars!
10. The Snickers bar is the best candy bar ever. How can you go wrong making Snickers Bar Cookies?
11. Red Velvet Cake is my favoritest cake in all the world. Naturally, these Red Velvet Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting are on my “To Bake” list!
12. Making this yummy Toll House Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie looks super easy! I imagine the hard part will be not eating the entire thing myself.
13. You don’t need a campfire to enjoy S’mores with these S’more Cookie Bars!