If you liked our 50 free fall printables list earlier this year, you’ll love this roundup of over 50 free winter printables for kids! These are perfect for homeschoolers or parents who want to help their kids keep learning during winter break!
In this list, you’ll find worksheets, coloring pages, word searches, drawing exercises, notebooking pages, and free printable flashcards featuring winter themes, scenes, and animals. If you have any free winter printables for kids you’d like to recommend, feel free to share them in the comments!
And be sure to see our other winter activities, including snowman crafts for kids and our list of 50 winter books for kids to read!
50+ Free Winter Printables for Kids:
1. Snowflake Counting Flashcards – Look! We’re Learning!
2. Winter Printable Pack – Gift of Curiosity
3. Winter ABC Printable Pack – 3 Dinosaurs
4. Winter PreK Pack – This Reading Mama
5. Snowman Packs – Royal Baloo
6. Printable Winter Word Search – Real Life at Home
7. Hibernating Winter Animals Printable – 3 Boys and a Dog
9. Winter Math and Language Pack – A Little Pinch of Perfect
10. Color the Snowman Buttons – Gift of Curiosity
11. Printable Winter Picture Book List – Library Adventure
12. Free Polar Animal Notebooking Pages – Look! We’re Learning!
13. Winter Spelling Activity Game – The Measured Mom
14. Free Winter Memory Game – Powerful Mothering
15. Winter and Summer Clothing Sort – From ABCs to ACTs
16. Hibernation Toss and Sort Printable Game – Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
17. Winter Math Board Game – Inspiration Laboratories
18. Printable Winter Social Story – And Next Comes L
19. Winter Alphabet and Number Cards – The Kindergarten Connection
20. Penguin Printable Coloring Pages – Kids Creative Chaos
21. Printable Snowflake Matching Game – No Time for Flashcards
22. Winter I Spy Game – Pleasantest Thing
23. Winter Reading Charts – 3 Dinosaurs
24. Winter Word Recognition Printable – Mama Miss
25. Roll a Snowman Printable – Wise Owl Factory