Can you feel it? That’s summer in the air!
We’ve had an unusually cold and rainy spring here and I’m so psyched to finally see the sun again. Naturally, I had to find a list of easy sun crafts that would be perfect for welcoming summer (finally)!
When you’re working with preschoolers, these sun crafts would be excellent for learning about weather, the seasons, the solar system, and more. And if your kids are a bit older, these are perfect afternoon time fillers for those moments over summer break when they start to feel a little…restless.
Take a look at this list of easy sun crafts to find some simple projects you can share with the kids this year. I know you’ll love them!
20 Fun and Easy Sun Crafts for Kids
1. Coffee Filter Sun Craft – Look! We’re Learning!
2. DIY Garden Sundial – KC Edventures
3. Clothespin Sun Craft – Crafts On Sea
4. Jolly Sunshine Wand – Kids Craft Room
5. Layers of the Sun Paper Bowl – Red Ted Art
6. Upcycled Sun Crayons – Mama Smiles
7. Cardboard Sun Craft – The Preschool Toolkit
8. Tie-Dye Sun Suncatcher – Creative Family Fun
9. Paper Plate Sun Craft – Buggy and Buddy
10. Summer Suncatcher – Rainy Day Mum
11. Painted Sun Craft – Adventures in Mommydom
12. Paper Mache Sun – Red Ted Art
13. Handprint Sun Wall Art – The Best Ideas for Kids
14. Handprint Sun Craft – The Preschool Toolbox
15. Doily Sun Craft – Crafts On Sea
16. Sun Paper Plate Puppet – The Inspiration Edit
17. Sunshine Paper Plate Craft – The Soccer Mom Blog
18. Yarn Wrapped Sun Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
19. Pony Bead Suncatcher – School Time Snippets
20. CD Summer Sun Craft – The Kindergarten Connection
Did you like these easy sun crafts? Don’t miss these other simple crafts for the kids!
See even more craft ideas on my Simple Crafts for Kids Pinterest board!