For a lot of homeschoolers, summer is coming to an end. And there’s no better way to celebrate the start of the new school year than with some fun end of summer activities!
Last week’s edition of Family Fun Friday featured some great outdoor activities that are perfect for winding down summer break as a family. Be sure to read on to see even more great posts this week!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Did you and your kids make some great memories this summer? Letters in the Sand shares how you can make a beautiful Summer Memory Book!
2. Get outside and have some watery summer fun with the Water Play Activities from Seasonal Family Fun!
3. Help your kids practice STEM and have a sensory experience with the DIY Water Wall at There’s Just One Mommy!
4. Who doesn’t love bubbles! Superheroes and Teacups shares Tons of Fun Bubble Activities!
5. Are you continuing to homeschool through the summer? Take a look at the way Mom’s Morning Coffee does Summer: Homeschool Style!
6. Do your kids love ocean animals? Make a cute Sea Creatures Craft with I Dig Pinterest!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.
Thank you for featuring my post about water play activities. This week I added a link to 10+ DIY Water Wallls For Kids! Have a beautiful Friday!