There’s just something about autumn that makes me feel like crafting. (And I’m not the craftiest mom on Earth. Not by a long shot.)
Still, the cool air and the crisp mornings inspire me to share more art projects with the kids. Since I’m a little on the craft-challenged side, I prefer to try simple craft ideas whenever I can. And that’s why I love this list of easy fall crafts for kids! There are 50 here to choose from and they’re all really, really simple.
You won’t need to buy any special equipment or crafting supplies you’ll never use again. Even better, they only take a few minutes to make!
If you make some of these this autumn, I’d love to hear how the kids liked them! And don’t forget to check out our list of cozy fall stories to share during storytime this autumn!
50 Fall Crafts for Kids
1. Coffee Filter Pumpkin Craft – Look! We’re Learning!
2. Pumpkin Handprint Photo Keepsake – Teach Me Mommy
3. Fall Leaf Mosaics – A Crafty Arab
4. Fall Leaf Crayon Pre-Writing Art – Books and Giggles
5. Autumn Leaf Hats – Mosswood Connections
6. Apple Stamp Art – The Chirping Moms
7. Fall Suncatcher Preschool Craft – Mama Smiles
8. Fall Watercolor Leaf Art – Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
9. Fall Muffin Tin Syllable Counting Game – The Educators’ Spin On It
10. Autumn Construction Paper Trees – The Preschool Toolbox Blog
11. Fall Leaf People Craft – Fantastic Fun and Learning
12. Autumn Puzzle Piece Tree Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
13. Fall Leaf Snow Globe – Look! We’re Learning!
14. Autumn Color Process Art – Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
15. Paper Harvest Buddies – Fireflies and Mudpies
16. K-Cup Crrow Craft – Kori At Home
17. Fall Leaf Sunflower Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
18. Autumn Leaf Coffee Filter Suncatchers – Tinkerlab
19. Fall Leaf Creatures – Powerful Mothering
20. Leaf Painting Activity – Look! We’re Learning!
21. Color Mixing Autumn Lanterns – Kids Craft Room
22. Pressed Leaves Fall Craft – The Chaos and the Clutter
23. Apple-Printed Pinwheels – The Preschool Toolbox
24. Black Glue Fall Leaves – Mess for Less
25. Coffee Filter Apple Craft – Look! We’re Learning!
26. Apple Handprint Photo Keepsake – Teach Me Mommy
27. Chalk Number Game with Leaves – The Educators’ Spin On It
28. Fall Leaf Potato Stamping Art – The Best Ideas for Kids
29. Bubble Blowing Painting Apples – Teach Me Mommy
30. Apple Tree Playdough Counting Activity – Look! We’re Learning!
31. Popcorn Fall Trees – Happy Hooligans
32. Autumn Leaf Suncatchers – Fantastic Fun and Learning
33. Yarn-Wrapped Apple Craft – Red Ted Art
34. Book Pumpkin Craft – Kids Activities Blog
35. Leaf Critters – Tinkerlab
36. Fall Tree Luminaries – Where Imagination Grows
37. Fall Leaf Garland – Look! We’re Learning!
38. Pinecone Painting Activity – The Best Ideas for Kids
39. Paper Plate Apple Craft – Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
40. Paper Pumpkins – Meaningful Mama
41.Pinecone Apples – Fireflies and Mudpies
42. Dish Brush Fall Tree Craft – Crafty Morning
43. Watercolor Fall Leaf Wreath – Happiness is Homemade
44. Tissue Paper Fall Tree Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
45. Apple Stamping Craft – Natural Beach Living
46. Tissue Paper Fall Wreath – Happy Hooligans
47. Fall Leaf Hedgehog Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
48. Sensory Autumn Art Project – Mosswood Connections
49. Coffee Filter Pig Craft – Look! We’re Learning!
50. Toilet Roll Fall Tree Craft – Kids Craft Room
Get ready for autumn with the kids with these fun learning activities!
Plus, see even more ways to make fall fun and educational with the family on my Fall Activities for Kids Pinterest board!
Be sure to sign up for my email newsletter to get special subscriber freebies and tips in your inbox!