I just love making crafts during the fall. There’s something about the cooler air, warmer clothing, and changing colors that makes even me (a non-crafty person) feel like creating. And it has the same affect on my kids!
This year, though, I wanted to share more of the actual fall season with the kids, which means not just making things about it but creating things with the natural world around us. And that’s why I wanted to find some beautiful fall nature crafts for kids to make!
We’ve already made a few of these, but I’m looking forward to trying as many as we can this autumn!
These would be a wonderful addition to a fall leaves unit study or to go along with some of your favorite fall books for kids. While you’re here, don’t miss our list of fun leaf activities for kids to share even more fall learning fun!
Over 25 Fall Nature Crafts to Make with Kids
1. Fall Leaf Snow Globe – Look! We’re Learning!
2. Bark Owl Craft – Fireflies + Mudpies
3. Fall Leaves Fish Nature Craft – Rhythms of Play
4. Fall Leaf Mobile – Buggy and Buddy
5. Fun Nature Tree Craft for Kids – Rain or Shine Mamma
6. DIY Acorn Marble Necklace Nature Craft – Rhythms of Play
7. Acorn Bells – Fireflies + Mudpies
8. Adorable Acorn Mice – Kids’ Craftroom
9. DIY Fall Wreath – Mommy’s Bundle
10. Fall Collage for Toddlers – Happy Hooligans
11. Autumn Stuffed Pine Cone Craft – Kids’ Craft Room
12. Pine Cone Pumpkin Craft – Fireflies + Mudpies
13. Oak Apple Nature Craft – Rhythms of Play
14. Easy Fall Leaf Garland – Look! We’re Learning!
15. Leaf Lanterns – Red Ted Art
16. Autumn Leaf Suncatchers – Fireflies + Mudpies
17. Paper Plate Hedgehog Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
18. Autumn Mobile – Red Ted Art
19. Four Seasons Nature Trees – A Little Pinch of Perfect
20. Acorn Wreath for Kids – Craftulate
21. All Natural Leaf Threading – Kids’ Craft Room
22. Decorate Pinecones – Buggy and Buddy
23. Glitter Acorn Necklaces – Arty Crafty Kids
24. Fall Leaf Pinecone Turkey Craft – Mom Explores the Smokies
25. Fall Leaf Crowns – Mama Papa Bubba
26. Pinecone Owls – Fireflies + Mudpies
27. Autumn Leaf Bowls – Red Ted Art
Which of these fall nature crafts do you plan to make first? Tell us about how it went in the comments!
Looking for more ways to celebrate autumn with the kids? Don’t miss these ideas!
And see more fun things to do this fall on my Fall Activities for Kids Pinterest board!