It’s Thursday and it’s time for another edition of Family Fun Friday! Last week, several bloggers shared some great free early learning printables that I wanted to feature this week!
If you have preschoolers or kindergarteners, you can use printables to teach all kinds of basic concepts, including letters, counting, simple addition, and science. These printables include all four concepts and are great for homeschool, preschool, or after-school work!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Britta was a military kid and is a military wife, now living in the high desert of Arizona and far, far from her New Orleans family. She happily homeschools and writes about the intersection of God’s Word and her world at Britta Lafont ~ Everyday Holiness. This year Britta wants to find that sweet spot between getting more done and enjoying the process. Britta will feature Delicious Recipes. Follow: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram.
|Christin blogs at illuminate. As wife to her high school sweetheart and mother to three premature children, she’s learned that God is the Perfect Party Planner and sometimes the unexpected is the greatest gift of all. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Christen will feature Inspirational Posts.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Alecia at Learning 2 Walk shares an complete preschool printable worksheet pack that’s all about spring!
2. Tree Valley Academy is continuing their number study series with a free printable number study about the number ten!
3. Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs features a free printable activity to help kids learn uppercase and lowercase letters!
4. From ABCs to ACTs has a super cute bumblebee-themed missing number printable!
5. Monique at Living Life and Learning shared some fun dinosaur simple math worksheets!
6. Annette from In All You Do has an adorable Very Hungry Caterpillar emergent reader printable for early readers!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.
Debbie @ Bible Fun For Kids says
Thank you for hosting!
Annette @ InAllYouDo says
Thanks for featuring my Very Hungry Caterpillar Emergent Readers!!
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week, it’s amazing! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be fabulous! Lou Lou Girls