¡Buenos días! I hope you’re all enjoying your week so far! As I’ve mentioned before, I’m back in school myself and one of my majors is Foreign Language, so I’ve been learning Spanish for the past few months.
The whole family has been interested in learning Spanish as well, so I thought I’d whip up a batch of free printable flashcards featuring Spanish opposite words! That way, the kids can build on their budding Spanish vocabulary.
What’s In the Free Printable Flashcards: Spanish Opposites Flashcards Set?
In this pack, you’ll find vocabulario de español for several opposite words, including:
- big and small
- old and young
- happy and sad
- day and night
- plus a pronunciation key to help kids say the words correctly!
You can even use the English opposite cards to help toddlers and preschoolers learn basic opposite words. 🙂
To grab your free copy of Los Opuestos (The Opposites) flash cards, visit our Store!
More Resources for Learning Spanish
Songs and Books to Teach Kids Spanish:
Encourage your kids to learn even more Spanish with these great Spanish kids’ books and songs!
- My Big Book of Spanish Words by Rebecca Emberley
- Songs in Spanish for Children by Elena Paz Travesi
- The Complete Book of Spanish: Grades 1-3 by American Education Publishing
- The Everything Kids’ Learning Spanish Book by Cecilia I. Sojo
More Printable Spanish Flashcards:
Learn even more español with even more of our free flashcards!
- Free Spanish Days of the Week Flashcards
- Free Spanish Family Flashcards
- Free Spanish Food Word Flashcards
- Free Spanish Number Flashcards 1-10
[…] Los Opuestos Flashcards – Naturally, I can’t leave out our free Los Opuestos flashcards, which you can print and use to introduce Spanish opposite words to your kids! […]
[…] Spanish Opposites – Look We’re Learning […]