We have a budding preschooler in our family and I’m already starting to plan fun preschool activities for her! So, I really loved several of the posts that were shared during last week’s Family Fun Friday, especially those that were geared toward young learners.
Today, I’m highlighting some fun preschool activities that are great for encouraging reading habits, fine motor skills, and counting! Scroll on down to read even more great parenting, homeschooling, and cooking posts from some fabulous bloggers!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Britta was a military kid and is a military wife, now living in the high desert of Arizona and far, far from her New Orleans family. She happily homeschools and writes about the intersection of God’s Word and her world at Britta Lafont ~ Everyday Holiness. This year Britta wants to find that sweet spot between getting more done and enjoying the process. Britta will feature Delicious Recipes. Follow: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram.
|Christin blogs at illuminate. As wife to her high school sweetheart and mother to three premature children, she’s learned that God is the Perfect Party Planner and sometimes the unexpected is the greatest gift of all. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Christen will feature Inspirational Posts.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. We have a visual learner in our family, so I loved this post about how to teach fractions to visual learners at Living Life and Learning!
2. Q-Tip painting is a simple way to build fine motor skills for toddlers and preschoolers. From ABCs to ACTs shares some free printable Q-Tip painting printables!
3. Who has a child who loves trains? (Raises hand.) Use this adorable train number puzzle from Totschooling to teach counting from 1 to 10!
4. I loved going to the library as a single woman. Going with toddlers? Not so much. Big Family Blessings shares some really smart tips to make library day a success, even with young kids!
5. Roo is obsessed with all things construction, so Sunny Day Family’s Goodnight Construction Site unit is perfect for him!
6. Dr. Seuss “Read Across America” week is coming up in March! Get ready with five Dr. Seuss book units from Finding the Teachable Moments!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.