Keeping active kids interested in learning can be really difficult. And if you think it’s hard during the school year, imagine how tough it is during the summer months!
Since several of our kids have ADHD, they can lose interest in an activity so fast it makes my head spin! 🙂 But last week’s Family Fun Friday had some fabulous posts with hands on learning ideas that will keep even the most distractible child involved in their lessons!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Britta was a military kid and is a military wife, now living in the high desert of Arizona and far, far from her New Orleans family. She happily homeschools and writes about the intersection of God’s Word and her world at Britta Lafont ~ Everyday Holiness. This year Britta wants to find that sweet spot between getting more done and enjoying the process. Britta will feature Delicious Recipes. Follow: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram.
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Head over to Learning 2 Walk to learn how to make math into a hands on activity with Pattern Magnets!
2. Hands On As We Grow shares ideas for playing Letter Learning Games on the Trampoline!
3. Teach your kids to build a LEGO Spin Art Machine with the super cool instructions at Planet Smarty!
4. Tree Valley Academy shares a list of ideas for Outdoor Math Fun!
5. Combine alphabet learning with fine motor skills with Niccola on Tuesday’s Learning Alphabet through Play activity!
6. Mimi and the Grands shares how to take learning outside to one of our favorite places – The Beach!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.