One of the things on my never-ending Mom bucket list is to make homemade ice cream with my kids. In fact, now that I think about it – I don’t think I’ve EVER had homemade ice cream before. Yikes. That must be rectified ASAP. 🙂
So, I looked around for some fun cookbooks that feature ice cream recipes for kids. I’ve listed several below that I’m definitely going to try!
In this post, I’m joining up with several other bloggers to share resources for a free ice cream unit study. Be sure to check out all of the links to build a fun ice cream unit for your kids this summer!
Ice Cream Recipes for Kids
- No-Churn Ice Cream: Over 100 Simply Delicious No-Machine Frozen Treats
- Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book
- Easy Ice Cream Cookbook: 50 Delicious Ice Cream Recipes
- Coolhaus Ice Cream Book: Custom-Built Sandwiches with Crazy-Good Combos of Cookies, Ice Creams, Gelatos, and Sorbets
- Easy Ice Cream Recipes: Homemade Decadent Recipes You Are Sure to Love
- I Scream Sandwich: Inspired Recipes for the Ultimate Frozen Treat
- The Best 50 Ice Cream Sundaes
- Cookies & Cream: Hundreds of Ways to Make the Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich
- How to Make Ice Cream (Step-By-Step Projects)
- 200 Best Ice Pop Recipes
- I Scream for Ice Cream! (Vintage Cookbooks)
- Pops! Icy Treats for Everyone
Don’t miss these other fun ice cream activities for kids!
Plus, get more ideas for summer on my Summer Activities for Kids board on Pinterest!
This post is part of the free Ice Cream Unit Study hop! Get more ideas for learning about ice cream from these great bloggers!
Kids in the Kitchen: Mini Ice Cream Cakes from Crafty Mama in ME
Ice Cream Recipes for Kids from Look! We’re Learning!
Ice Cream Books for Kids from The Jenny Evolution
Ice Cream Color Match from Schooling A Monkey
Ice Cream Trails Around The World from FrogMom
Ice Cream Word Families from Homeschool Preschool
Ice Cream Art from CraftCreateCalm