76. Preschool Water Thematic Unit – Not Just Cute
77. Bee-Themed Alphabet Matching Game – Homeschool Preschool
78. Cupcake Big and Small Worksheets – Look! We’re Learning!
79. Dinosaur Party – Some Random Lady
80. Preschool Number Matching Art Activity – Coffee Cups and Crayons
81. Printable Band-Aid Bear Alphabet Game – Totschooling
84. Hammer the Alphabet Preschool Activity – Frugal Fun For Boys and Girls
85. Preschool Bear Thematic Unit – Pre-K Pages
86. Ice Cream Shape Matching Activity – Look! We’re Learning!
87. Bugs In a Jar Preschool Counting Game – The Measured Mom
88. Jan Brett Finger Puppet Show – Some Random Lady
89. Spring Songs and Rhymes for Circle Time – Living Montessori Now
90. Spring Preschool Story Prompts – Look! We’re Learning!
91. Bubbles Unit Study – Susan C. Evans
92. ABC Cookies Preschool Activity – Fantastic Fun and Learning
93. Preschool Airplane and Clothespin Number Matching Game – JDaniel 4’s Mom
94. Ladybug Playdough Mats – Look! We’re Learning!
95. Gummy Bear Science Experiment – Teach Preschool
96. Apple Tree Preschool Sorting Activity – Preschool Inspirations
97. Preschool Shape Scavenger Hunt – Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls
98. Preschool Cookie Counting Worksheets – Look! We’re Learning!
99. Pollen Transfer Fine Motor Activity – From ABCs to ACTs
100. I See a Rainbow Book Making Activity – Fun-A-Day
Which of these learning activities for preschoolers is your favorite? Share the ones you’ve tried in the comments!
Don’t miss these other fun learning activities for preschoolers!
This post is part of the 100 Things Linkup from iHomeschool Network! Click over to read more awesome parenting and teaching lists like this one!