Can we actually have summer without ice cream?
I don’t know if anyone has attempted it, but that is one science experiment I am not interested in trying.
Once the weather gets warm, it’s ice cream time. Even if it happens to be a weird heat streak in January.
I’ve always bought ice cream from the store, because I thought I’d need an ice cream maker to make ice cream at home. And I really don’t have space to store an ice cream maker.
But once I found out about no churn ice cream recipes that didn’t require an ice cream maker, I was sold.
It turns out that you can make actual, honest-to-goodness ice cream without an ice cream maker. No churning, no ice cream salt, nothing but some good ingredients and your favorite mix-ins.
That’s a done deal in my book.
Take a look at these ways to make no churn ice cream and see if any of the homemade ice cream recipes below catch your eye!
And for more fun with icy treats, check out our roundup of 20 homemade popsicle recipes you can make too!
20 Delicious No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
2. Circus Animal No-Churn Ice Cream – Sugar Hero
3. No-Churn Banana Cream Pie Ice Cream – Crazy For Crust
4. Roasted Marshmallow Ice Cream – Frugal Mom Eh
5. No-Churn White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream – Fearless Dining
6. Chocolate Zucchini No-Churn Ice Cream – Beyond Frosting
7. No-Churn Ricotta Ice Cream – How Sweet Eats
8. No-Churn Olive Oil Ice Cream with Roasted Peaches – Shared Appetite
9. No-Churn Cotton Candy Ice Cream – Spaceships and Laser Beams
10. No-Churn Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream – Jo Cooks
11. No-Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream – Wholefully
12. No-Churn Cosmic Brownie Ice Cream – The Domestic Rebel
13. No-Churn Mocha Marshmallow Chip Ice Cream – Baking Bites
14. No-Churn Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream – Crazy For Crust
15. Strawberry Rhubarb Ice Cream – Frugal Mom Eh
16. No-Churn Tiramisu Ice Cream – Beyond Frosting
17. No-Churn Key Lime Pie Ice Cream – Like Mother, Like Daughter
18. No-Churn Sugar Roasted Peach Pie Ice Cream – How Sweet Eats
19. No-Churn Unicorn Ice Cream – Totally the Bomb
20. Funfetti Cookie Dough Ice Cream – Inside Bru Crew Life
How to Make No Churn Ice Cream Recipes at Home
The great thing about making no churn ice cream recipes is that, not only do you not need an ice cream maker or rock salt, you don’t really need any special equipment at all!
You can mix the ingredients directly in a glass baking dish. Freeze as directed in each recipe. And then serve!
That’s truly all there is to it.
I’ve had the same Pyrex glass baking dishes for years, so I can heartily recommend these. They’ll hold up forever.
And it’s great to have two of them, because you can keep one in the freezer for your ice cream and the other free for dinner casserole. (I think I cook a meal in my Pyrex dish at least three times a week.)
And these adorable ice cream serving bowls would be perfect for sharing these no churn ice cream recipes with the kids!
Did you love these no churn ice cream recipes? Don’t miss these other ice cream activities for kids!
And see more sweet recipes for little ones on my Sweet Treats for Kids Pinterest board!
Leave a Reply