When you’re working with early learners, the more hands-on the activity, the better.
Preschoolers just love to learn with interactive resources.
When they can move objects or parts around, they are so much more engaged with the lesson.
So this list of 20 printable preschool resources is loaded with hands-on learning activities for early learners!
There are preschool shape activities, preschool alphabet activities, and preschool counting lessons below.
Perfect for preschool teachers, homeschoolers, and afterschooling parents!
Read on to see the full list.
And, for more ways to help early learners work with math concepts, take a look at my list of fun outdoor math games!
20 Fun Printable Preschool Resources for Early Learners
1. Share this Big and Small Flower Sorting Activity to help little ones learn to sort sizes!
2. Practice recognizing shapes with this Ice Cream 2D Shape Sorting Activity!
3. Work on fine motor skills and letter and number literacy with these Birds and Bugs Playdough Mats!
4. Teach preschoolers to create basic math patterns with these Colorful Cars Pattern Clip Cards!
5. Use these Rainbow Number Word Puzzles to teach preschoolers about numerals and number words!
6. This simple Apple Tree Counting Mat is perfect for counting by fours!
7. Learn how to talk about the body in Spanish with these printable Spanish Parts of the Body Flashcards!
8. Match up lowercase and uppercase letters with this hands-on Cupcake Letter Matching Activity!
9. Help early learners start storytelling with these printable Spring Creative Writing Story Prompts!
10. Count from one to ten with this fun Butterfly Counting 1-10 Mat!
11. Working on a farm theme? These Farm Playdough Shape Mats are fun for fine motor practice!
12. Teach little ones to recognize colors with this easy Colorful Birds Matching Activity!
13. Help early learners practice using scissors with these Apple Scissor Skills Printables!
14. Get some Spanish and fine motor practice with these Spanish Color Word Playdough Mats!
15. Introduce counting and basic fractions to preschoolers with this Ladybug Counting Math Center!
16. Pick up these Rainbow Playdough Mats for a fun spring-themed fine motor activity!
17. Match up colors and color words in this hands-on Mail Colors Sorting Activity!
18. Count objects from one to ten with these printable Apple Counting Puzzles!
19. Use these hands-on Shape Sorting Mats to help little ones recognize basic shapes!
20. Practice sorting by size with these cute Cupcake Big and Small Worksheets!
Try more early learning activities below!