Do you have toddlers in your family? It’s tricky to keep them entertained for long, especially if you’re trying to teach a lesson or get them interested in early reading and math.
Good news! This week’s Family Fun Friday is featuring great reading and play ideas for toddlers that were shared last week! If you’re a blogger, be sure to link up your best posts below for a chance to be featured next week!
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram. Monica will feature Family Fun Posts.|
|Selena is a homeschooling graduate and a veteran homeschooling mom to four super special kids. She blogs at Look! We’re Learning! about unit studies, foreign language, and homeschooling with ADHD. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Selena will be featuring homeschooling and kids’ crafts.|
|Herchel enjoys blogging about parenting, organizing, crafting, and having good old-fashioned kid fun her blog Scrggbug Corner. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google +. Herchel will feature organizing and family fun.|
|Britta was a military kid and is a military wife, now living in the high desert of Arizona and far, far from her New Orleans family. She happily homeschools and writes about the intersection of God’s Word and her world at Britta Lafont ~ Everyday Holiness. This year Britta wants to find that sweet spot between getting more done and enjoying the process. Britta will feature Delicious Recipes. Follow: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram.
|Christin blogs at illuminate. As wife to her high school sweetheart and mother to three premature children, she’s learned that God is the Perfect Party Planner and sometimes the unexpected is the greatest gift of all. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram / Twitter. Christen will feature Inspirational Posts.|
Here are my favorite posts for this week!
1. Make a fun outdoor car track with pavers and chalk with the instructions from Niccola on Tuesday!
2. Early Bird Mom has some tips for teaching kids to play by themselves – awesome if you need a tiny break!
3. Help little ones learn phonics with these adorable beginning sound “pancakes” at Growing Book by Book!
4. Plan a complete preschool year with these preschool homeschool ideas from The Relaxed Homeschool!
5. To help your kids understand what they read, use the activities for reading comprehension from Mosswood Connections!
6. Best Toys 4 Toddlers has a list of simple outdoor play ideas you can do in any weather!
Were you featured? Grab the Family Fun Friday button below!
Stop by to see what my co-hosts are spotlighting this week!
Bloggers are invited to share their best family-friendly and mom-inspiring posts in the link-up below.
- Link your post.
- Link back to the link party.
- Follow your host(s).
- Spread the word. Share and pin your favorites.
- Mingle! Bloggers love comments.
- Grab a button.
- If you link up, you permit the hosts of Family Fun Friday to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Family Fun Friday is a growing link-up with over 200 bloggers sharing their posts each week. Each host shares her favorites from the week before, increasing your chances of being featured. Co-hosts will also be pinning their favorites to a community Family Fun Pinterest Board. This link party opens up at around 4 pm EST on Thursdays.
Please be aware that by linking in Family Fun Friday you give our hosts permission to use your images to create a collage for our features. We may also use the collage to promote Family Fun Friday through our individual social media accounts.
Thanks for hosting. It’s so much fun to stop by and find new activities and ideas!
Sarah Mueller @ Earlybirdmom says
How fun to be featured! Thank you!
Debbie @ Bible Fun For Kids says
Thank you for hosting!
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello Gorgeous! I love stopping by your amazing party each week. Thank you for hosting. Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to have the chance to party with you twice! Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls