Winter’s fast approaching and it’s a great time to break out some winter crafts for the kids! I’m not in love with winter, but I do love to make cute crafts and that’s usually enough to perk me up out of the winter blues. 🙂 Now that we have a very active preschooler, she always wants to make things with scissors and glue, so crafting is a perfect way to spend some time with her.
I’ve rounded up some of our favorite kid crafts for winter from around the web and I’m sharing them here today! We’ll be trying out a few of these this month and through the season, but I’d love to hear which ones catch your eye as well!
By the way, if you want more winter craft ideas, don’t miss our lists of penguin crafts for kids and snowman crafts for kids!
20 Kid Crafts for Winter:
1. Printable Snowflake Math Factors Craft – Look! We’re Learning!
2. Winter Snowflake Slime – Little Bins for Little Hands
3. Glittery Snowflake Suncatchers – Happiness is Homemade
4. Sensory Blizzard in a Bottle – No Time for Flashcards
5. Snowman Factory – Buggy and Buddy
6. Foam Ball Winter Snowman – Crafty Morning
7. Cardboard Snowflake Printing – The Jenny Evolution
8. Paper Snow Globe Craft – Housing a Forest
9. Snow Puffy Paint – The Imagination Tree
10. Salt Truck Shape Craft – Sugar Aunts
11. Snowy Paper Collage – A Little Pinch of Perfect
12. Paper Polar Bear Craft – Crafty Morning
13. Fine Motor Ice Skates Lacing Craft – I Heart Arts and Crafts
14. Ice Wreath Bird Feeder Craft – Hands On As We Grow
15. Melted Snowman Shape Collage – Mom Inspired Life
16. Winter Necklace Craft – Domestic Mommyhood
17. Q-Tip Painted Snowman Craft
18. Ice Sun Catcher – Kid World Citizen
19. Children Catching Snowflakes Winter Craft – Crafty Morning
20. Winter Playdough Creation Station – No Time for Flashcards
And if you love these, try some of these other fun ideas for kids!
Plus, see more winter learning ideas on my Winter Activities for Kids board on Pinterest!