We’ve had fun studying about nocturnal animals and one of those animals is…the owl! There are owls here in Georgia, but we hardly ever see them because they’re up when we’re asleep. 🙂
Since we’ve been talking about animals that are night “owls” (get it?), I rounded up some beautiful owl books for kids that we can share together. If you’re studying owls this fall, check out these storybooks and nonfiction books for some awesome owl facts!
If you love these, don’t miss our list of bear books for kids as well! And for a fun craft project, see how to make a cute coffee filter owl craft with the kids!
Owl Books for Kids:
This post contains affiliate links. For details, see our Disclosure Policy.
2. Little Owl’s Night by Divya Srinivasan
3. Owl Babies by Martin Waddell
4. National Geographic Readers: Owls by Laura Marsh
5. Little Owl Lost by Chris Haughton
7. Exploring the World of Owls by Tracy Read
8. The Barn Owls by Tony Johnston
9. Owl at Home (I Can Read Level 2) by Arnold Lobel
10. Hoot Owl, Master of Disguise by Sean Taylor
See the rest of the list on page 2!