When you’re at home with the kids, it’s easy for a day to just “get away” from you.
Especially if your children are fans of screen time.
But when they’re on break from school or stuck inside because of bad weather, we don’t want them to run right for their devices.
So – here’s a list of 20 fun and easy indoor activities for kids to help you fill your days at home with quality time!
These are also great for class art projects, sensory play ideas, and games. They’d also make great activity choices for kids’ parties!
Read below to see the full list.
And for more ways to keep kids engaged and entertained, don’t miss our list of 50 cabin fever activity ideas!
20 Fun and Easy Indoor Activities for Kids
If you try any of these yourself, I’d love to know which were your favorites!
1. These printable Farm Paper Bag Puppets are perfect for spring or fall!
2. Make this Beach Shoebox Diorama with an old shoebox in just a few minutes!
3. Share this easy DIY Flubber for some quick sensory fun!
4. Practice recognizing money values with this fun Dollars and Cents Game!
5. You don’t need cold weather to play in the snow with this easy Snowman Slime!
6. Pick up these printable Family Night Indoor Scavenger Hunt cards for an indoor family night game!
7. This low-prep Farm Five In A Row Game is a great way to extend a farm unit any time of year!
8. Running low on craft supplies? You only need the basics for this Paper Tube Butterfly Craft!
9. Practice recognizing colors with little learners with this Color Matching Birds Activity!
10. This Coffee Filter Crab Craft only takes a few minutes to make!
11. Interested in learning sign language? These ASL Alphabet Matching Puzzles are a simple start!
12. Have a race to see who can complete this Finish the Emoji Drawing Activity first!
13. Work on times tables with this fun basketball-themed Shoot and Score Multiplication Game!
14. Make this Floating Spider Craft and let the kids practice flying them around the living room!
15. This printable Snowball Emoji Board Game is so fun for building emotional vocabulary!
16. Make your own DIY Moon Sand for moldable play!
17. Let kids make this Paper Bag Fox Craft and use it for storytelling!
18. This Edible Solar System Playdough is both fun to play with and safe to eat!
19. Blast off with this easy Paper Roll Rocket Craft!
20. This low-prep Mail Color Sorting Activity makes a wonderful busy bag go-to for little ones!
Want to see more fun ways to learn with kids? Try these ideas!
Leave a Reply