76. We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Helen Oxenbury and Michael Rosen
77. The Bear Ate Your Sandwich by Julia Sarcone-Roach
78. How Do Dinosaurs Play With Their Friends? by Jane Yolen
79. Hotel Bruce by Ryan T. Higgins
80. Oh, The Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss
81. The Pigeon Needs a Bath by Mo Willems
82. Robots, Robots Everywhere! (Little Golden Book) by Sue Fliess
83. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett
84. The Lost House by B.B. Cronin
85. The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka
86. The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
87. Llama, Llama, Yum, Yum, Yum! by Anna Dewdney
88. Stone Soup by Marcia Brown
89. Bear Snores On (The Bear Books) by Karma Wilson
90. The Dot by Peter H. Reynolds
91. I Love You, Stinky Face by Lisa Mccourt
92. The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson
93. Your Fantastic Brain: Stretch It, Shape It by JoAnn Deak, Ph.D.
94. The Real Mother Goose by Blanche Fisher Wright
95. Should I Share My Ice Cream? (An Elephant and Piggie Book) by Mo Willems
96. The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend by Dan Santat
97. Richard Scarry’s What Do People Do All Day? by Richard Scarry
98. Inside Your Outside: All About the Human Body (Cat in the Hat’s Learning Library) by Tish Rabe
99. Have You Seen My Dinosaur? by Jon Surgal
100. The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
Want more tips for teaching preschoolers? Don’t miss these ideas!
Get more suggestions for teaching preschool on my Learning for Little Ones Pinterest board!
This post is part of the 100 Things linkup from iHomeschool Network! Click over to read more posts from my fellow bloggers!
Leave a Reply