How many of you out there are either homeschooling or thinking of homeschooling? How many of you are homeschooling happily?
Making the decision to homeschool is a tough one, but one that usually brings a lot of excitement. As your homeschooling journey continues, though, you’ll start to face some challenges that can make learning at home feel…not awesome. In fact, it can get downright miserable if you’re not careful.
Which is why I wanted to share some veteran tips for happy homeschooling. After all, we’re teaching our kids at home because we want them to have the best education possible. If they’re unhappy while they learn, that’s not the best education, is it?
These suggestions cover some of the common challenges you’ll face as a homeschooler, but there are also tips and tricks for keeping your homeschool organized, feeding your hungry learners during the day, and teaching multiple kids at once (like we do).
Need some more homeschooling how-tos? Check out our list of homeschool planning tips to get your school year started right!
25 Veteran Tips for Happy Homeschooling
Image c/o: habovka / depositphotos
1. 10 of the Best Tips for Homeschooling Kids with ADHD – Look! We’re Learning!
2. How to Start Strong Each Homeschool Week – Table Life Blog
3. How to Stop and Smell the Roses – Rock Your Homeschool
4. When You Fear Your Homeschooled Teen is Behind – Annie and Everything
5. 9 Ways to Help Boys With Too Much Energy – Homeschool Your Boys
6. How to Start a Homeschool Routine with Young Children – Hodgepodge
7. Fun Math Books for Middle Schoolers – Look! We’re Learning!
8. 10 Tips for Starting to Homeschool – Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers
9. Our Top Ten Lunches for Homeschool – iHomeschool Network
10. Tips for Changing Your Homeschool Curriculum – Triumphant Learning
11. 100 Ways to Have a Fun Homeschool Day – Rock Your Homeschool
12. How to Get Homeschooled Kids to Want to Learn – Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
13. 3 Essential Keys to Homeschooling Multiple Ages – Preschoolers and Peace
14. Practical Ways to Deal with Homeschool Burnout – iHomeschool Network
15. How to Keep Your Happy Through Winter – Nourishing My Scholar
16. Homeschooling Gifts You Don’t Want to Take for Granted – Look! We’re Learning!
17. The Best Way to End a Homeschool Day – Table Life Blog
18. The Power of Play: Using Game in Your Homeschool – My Little Poppies
19. 36 Ways to Organize Your Homeschool – Annie and Everything
20. How to Use Morning Time for a Happier Homeschool – Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers
21. Easy Ways to Homeschool On the Go – Rock Your Homeschool
22. 100 Educational Shows to Stream on Netflix – Homeschool Hideout
23. What to Do When Gifted Kids Struggle – Raising Lifelong Learners
24. 3 Ways to Instantly Gain More Time in Your Homeschool Day – Tina’s Dynamic Homeschool Plus
25. 5 Ways to Make Geography Fun – Look! We’re Learning!
Want even more tips for happy homeschooling? Liven up your learning with these ideas!
And follow my Help for Homeschoolers board on Pinterest for even more helpful suggestions!
Debbie @ Bible Fun For Kids says
Thank you for hosting!